Ninjette

We know motorcyclists like to show off. If you've got pictures of your bike, show it off here.
Motorcycle(s): 08 R1200 RT, 79 XS650, 08 FLHT

Ninjette

Postby orforester » July 3rd, 2016, 9:28 am

So I always wanted to ride one of these, so I found one that needed a little TLC, of course it has been tipped over sometime in the past, has a crack in the left fairing (which I reinforced with fiberglass on the back side, strong now) and a couple of dents/marks in the tank, but overall a good example of a Ninja 250 (2002). Had under 12K on it, needed new tires and brake pads, and all the fluids changed. Like all of them a little cold blooded. Still needs rear pads (in mail), but couldn't wait so took it out for a short test ride. Was going for my usual route of 10 miles, ended up at 70! What a hoot, thing loves 10 grand and doesn't come alive till 6+. Only took one gallon after the ride! It is a little small for me to be comfortable, but I only intended to flip it anyway, I love working on them. In a couple of weeks if you know of someone who wants a nice 250, let me know. Was going to ask $1800, but will take $1500. Will be gone for a couple of weeks, so no rush. It has new tires, will have new brakes and all the fluids flushed and chain lubed and cleaned. Really needs nothing, other than ridden.

Return to Show Off Your Bike