[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Ride44.com - View topic - Sold:2 matching Schuberth S2 Helmets with built in Bluetooth

Sold:2 matching Schuberth S2 Helmets with built in Bluetooth

Have some gear you don't need anymore? Want to pick up some used riding gear? Post here.
Private party classifieds only please. Any other ads will be deleted & the user will be warned.
Motorcycle(s):

Sold:2 matching Schuberth S2 Helmets with built in Bluetooth

Postby Longshanks » September 2nd, 2013, 9:53 am

2 Schuberth full face helmets with factory bluetooth: $650 each. Sizes XL and S.

I know the size is XL, but I wear a L in my Shoei and this helmet fits perfectly. I think it's between a Shoei L and XL.

I got these, then medical issues prevent my wife from riding anymore. We used them on one trip. These amazing helmets retail at $799 and the SRC system costs $429, but instead of paying $1128, I'm offering nearly-new gear for only $650 each - which includes the bluetooth communication systems already installed.

Two nearly-new white helmets sizes S and L with all original packing and tags. Along with this, they come with the amazing SRC bluetooth systems already built into the helmet. The SRC system allows clear conversation between the two helmets as well as the ability to link up with other bluetooth devices such as phones, audio players, GPS devices and so forth.

The engineering on these systems is amazing. Every aspect of riding comfort, safety and elegant system-wide integration has been worked out to the finest detail.
Last edited by Longshanks on April 27th, 2015, 4:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Motorcycle(s):

Re: 2 matching Schuberth S2 Helmets with built in Bluetooth

Postby Longshanks » July 1st, 2014, 8:23 am

Can't believe I still have these helmets. I'm willing to sell them separately, but they make a wonderful matched pair.

Re: 2 matching Schuberth S2 Helmets with built in Bluetooth

Postby Renee » September 21st, 2014, 4:59 am

MIGHT be interested in the pair of these if you still have them. I will talk with my mate and see if he is interested. Having a communication system between us as I begin to ride with him would be good. Not sure we could afford your asking price though. Is it firm? Thanks.

Return to Gear