[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/bbcode.php on line 483: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions_content.php on line 685: preg_replace(): The /e modifier is no longer supported, use preg_replace_callback instead
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4768: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4770: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4771: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
[phpBB Debug] PHP Warning: in file [ROOT]/includes/functions.php on line 4772: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at [ROOT]/includes/functions.php:3903)
Ride44.com - View topic - lady's gear

lady's gear

Have some gear you don't need anymore? Want to pick up some used riding gear? Post here.
Private party classifieds only please. Any other ads will be deleted & the user will be warned.
Motorcycle(s):

lady's gear

Postby Longshanks » September 18th, 2013, 10:46 pm

My wife has a medical condition that prevents her from riding. She has some awesome gear and it's all for sale. She is a size 10 or medium.

Harley FXRG leather suit. Black with orange accents. This is Harley's best and my wife's favorite leather suit. It's waterproof and seriously armored, vented and well designed. New this was priced at $1200, but now that it's nearly new, you can have the pants and jacket for $499

BMW Streetguard3 suit. Tan and orange. This is amazing technology where it's completely waterproof, but has pores that open when it's hot. A breeze blows through in hot weather. This suit cost $1700 new, but you can have it after only one trip for $599.

Joe Rocket Mercury Suit. Perforated leather pants and cream colored leather jacket. Serious riding gear with great armor and venting. $199

Tourmaster summer riding suit. Black mesh pants with armor and black/white mesh jacket. $149

Nearly new Shoei Quest helmet with Sonoma graphics: white/sliver with a hibiscus theme. This comes with original box. Original price was $490. Yours for $225.

Harley full face carbon fiber helmet. Black with reflecting silver graphics. $120

Heated under jacket and waterproof leather gloves. Branded Harley but made by Gerbing. Jacket was $379 and gloves + controller were $295. All wires, manuals and so forth included: $299
Last edited by Longshanks on April 27th, 2015, 4:52 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Motorcycle(s):

Re: lady's gear

Postby JonXX » September 18th, 2013, 10:53 pm

Bummer to hear about the Mrs. I hope she can recover back to riding condition.

I can attest to the quality of the FXRG gear. It's the good stuff, not the fashion stuff.

Motorcycle(s):

Postby HarleyRdr » September 19th, 2013, 8:01 am

I too hope your wife is able to get back to riding eventually. The gear sounds great, unfortunately it's too big for me. :(

I can attest to how great the heated gear is if anyone is considering that.

Motorcycle(s):

Postby Longshanks » October 7th, 2013, 3:48 pm

Thanks for the support. Sold the Joe Rocket and Tourmaster suits. Can't believe no one has grabbed the heated gear. We're talking nearly new woman's jacket and waterproof leather gloves: sizes ladies M. These come with all the attachments, controls and literature.

Motorcycle(s):

Postby Ron Alsea » October 7th, 2013, 5:42 pm

I endorse the use of electric gear and use it personally but you are pointing at a smaller percent of the riders; I'd guess most riders put their bikes away when it gets cold/wet/winter.
Plus I think the non-HD Gerbing gear is a little less $$ than HD branded.
Good luck, will be getting mine out before too long; it is safer and more comfy to have warm & responsive muscles!
Glad you could sell the other gear!
Life is good.

Motorcycle(s):

Postby Longshanks » October 8th, 2013, 1:01 pm

You're probably right about most people putting their bikes away. I picked up this heated gear to coax my wife into taking cool weather rides with me.

If it's not icy or pouring down rain, I'm on the bike as must I can manage. I love having warm hands and heated jacket.

Motorcycle(s):

Postby Mel » October 9th, 2013, 12:50 am

I'll copy a link to some of the girlie aimed areas...

Postby Renee » April 18th, 2014, 5:56 pm

Hi! I am potentially interested in the FXRG leather pants and jacket and also the heated gloves and jacket insert. Where are you located? I am a bit north of Corvallis. I am sorry your wife is not able to ride now. Sounds like she was way deep into it with all her gear!

Motorcycle(s):

Postby Longshanks » July 1st, 2014, 8:21 am

I'm near Portland. I can meet you somewhere between.

The FXRG gear is pretty amazing. It's leather, but treated so you can ride in the rain, and it stays dry. It's very soft and pleasant to wear. You can also remove the armor and wear it just because it's kickass pretty. It's my wife's favorite, even more than the BMW suit.

Motorcycle(s):

Postby Dougo » July 20th, 2014, 4:59 pm

Hi; I was wondering if you still had the carbon fiber helmet, and if so what size it is?
Ride! Now! RIDE!!!!

Motorcycle(s):

Postby Longshanks » August 8th, 2014, 4:38 pm

I have 2 of carbon fiber helmets branded Harley Davidson and manufactured by HJC.

Sizes L and S.

Postby Renee » September 21st, 2014, 4:52 am

Longshanks, do you still have the helmet for sale? I am looking for the lightest full face helmet I can get.

Postby Renee » September 21st, 2014, 5:04 am

Oh, still interested in the leathers too. I stopped checking to see if you had responded with so much time that passed after I wrote to you. Please pm me when you get these posts so I know you answered? Thanks!

Motorcycle(s):

Postby Longshanks » April 27th, 2015, 4:54 pm

I forgot to click "Notify me when a reply is posted" so I didn't notice when fellow riders expressed interest.

I sold the Schuberth helmets to a BMW family (RT1200). Still have the women's suits and the carbon fiber helmet in size S.

Return to Gear